NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN OF CANADA, TORONTO
As a member, you can enjoy the rewards of helping others while fulfilling our mandate of service, education and advocacy. Participation brings personal satisfaction.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- To be associated with the first Canadian Jewish women’s organization established in 1897
- Support and participate in our programs
- Benefit from our long history, credibility, and extensive opportunities
- To work with like-minded women who want to make a difference in the community
- Participate in activities of interest
- Benefit from full association of belonging to NCJWC Toronto
- Branches are structured around an interest, books, study, friends, location, age or service project.
Did you know?
The Toronto section currently has over 500 members including 18 Branches and many General Members.
National Council of Jewish Women of Canada is the umbrella organization of Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver and Simcoe sections. The sections throughout Canada share the same mandate and organizational structure but operate independently reflecting their own community.
National Council of Jewish Women of Canada is the only Jewish women’s organization in Canada represented on the International Council of Jewish Women, a large organization that has many affiliates throughout the world. This organization has a voice at the United Nations.